For those of you not familiar, was created by Lost in a Story and it was designed to help you go through and clean out your Goodreads “to read” shelf.
I know I have books on my TBR that I will never read and honesty don’t know how they got there.
How it works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 books (or how every many you like)
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- Keep track of where you left off so you can pick up there next week!
Current “To Read” shelf stats: 739 books
Today I am going through a lot of books. Lets see how this goes!
All I am doing today is the pictures of the books, with no description because I want to get thought a lot of books today.
I did delete a few books on my list and didn’t post them on here because they are books that are not available anymore for purchase.
Buy links embedded in photos.
I got rid of a lot of books today. Some of them I would never read. Some sounded good but at this time, they just don’t peak my interest.